I wanted to share with you all an online nutrition course that I am currently undertaking. It’s the fully accredited Changing Habits Online Nutrition Course. Those of you who have been following my blog for a while know that I am a qualified Nutritionist so are probably wondering why I’m undertaking another course in Nutrition? Well, this course isn’t like others and when I was introduced to it, I simply had to enrol!
It’s based on a vitalistic philosophy, which I LOVE because this resonates with me and instinctively feels right. I believe that the body is born exactly how it should be and that if we give it what it needs, it can thrive. I’ve said it many times, Mother Nature is smarter than us! This course take a whole-istic approach, rather than reducing each body part into its own little department because let’s face it, the human body is absolutely amazing and all of its systems work together! This course is teaching me things that I simply didn’t get exposed to during my other formal education and its all entered around honest, true, REAL FOOD – the way Mother Nature intended it!
I’m not one to follow the crowd. I like to do my own research and decide things for myself. This was probably the main reason I started following the founder of Changing Habits, Cyndi O’Meara a few years ago – because she is exactly the same. And this is another reason I LOVE this course. Because it’s based on the current science & what the body evolved to eat. Big industry doesn’t have any influence over what we are taught, which, as I delve deeper and deeper into nutrition (and the whole health sphere for that matter), I can see is sadly the exception rather than the norm.
So what does this course entail?
12 self-paced online modules:
|MODULE 1||Philosophy, cultural anthropology, food trends, and nutrition in the 21st century|
|MODULE 2||The Vitalistic Intelligence of the Human Body|
|MODULE 3||Stress of the modern world disrupting the intelligence of the human body|
|MODULE 4||Auto Immunity and Immune Dysfunction|
|MODULE 5||Cholesterol and fats|
|MODULE 6||The survival role of sugar and salt|
|MODULE 7||Understanding Obesity through body and mind|
|MODULE 8||Role of food in hormone balance|
|MODULE 9||The Balance of Life: Eating, Exercise and Elite Sports|
|MODULE 10||Diet-based solutions|
|MODULE 11||The Holistic Approach: exploring nutrigenomics and the microbiome|
|MODULE 12||Unpacking the knowledge|
PLUS TWO AMAZING BONUSES:
- A free optional module that you can complete if you wish to be a Changing Habits Mentor.
- A complementary business course that is specifically targeted to those in the Nutrition & Wellness Industry. So if you are looking to work in the field, you will be well equipped to do so!
THERE IS ALSO:
- An amazing Facebook community where ideas are shared and life circumstances are discussed – you know those times when you really need some like-minded people to discuss an issue with? This is that community! It’s filled with truly amazing people who are full of knowledge.
- Face to face opportunities to extend your learning, with yearly seminars and weekends with Cyndi offered ( I attended a weekend with Cyndi recently on the Sunshine Coast – amazing!)
Ok, but who is this course suited for?
- Anyone passionate about health and nutrition. If you love wellness, you’re going to LOVE this course!
- People looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of nutrition and diet.
- Those who seek help guide others in vitalistic health – if you want to be empowered to help others live a healthier life, this is the course to do it!
- Professionals working in the health industry who want to enhance their existing career (this was me)
- Mothers & Fathers who want the knowledge needed to help them provide the very best nutritional environment for themselves and their families.
- Chiropractors looking to increase their formal learning activity hours
Oh you know what else I LOVE? Enrolments are limited to 80 people per intake so that each student really gets the attention they need! On the down side, this also means spaces are limited but enrolments are opening soon!
Interested in more info? It’s your lucky day J Changing Habits are currently offering a FREE sample lesson so that you can see how it all works. Just click here to get registered.
And I have a very SPECIAL bonus for my readers. How does a $250 voucher sound?
All you need to do is register your interest in this course here and then comment below so that I can go ahead and check your eligibility. It’s that easy!
I’m more than happy to answer any initial questions you have about the course below.