Please note that I used a Thermomix for this recipe but if you don’t have one, the recipe can very easily be made with general kitchen appliances!
- 160g dark chocolate (I used 70% lindt), roughly chopped
- 40g coconut flour
- 60g coconut oil
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 1/2t finely ground organic coffee beans
- 80g Rapadura sugar or coconut sugar. (You could experiment with dates or rice malt syrup)
- 1 tsp powdered super greens (optional for an added nutritional boost)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- pinch of Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Weigh in your Thermomix bowl the chocolate and coconut oil then cook for roughly 3 minutes at 50C, speed 2
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and re-mix if required.
- Grease a square baking dish with coconut oil and pour the mixture in
- Bake at 180C for about 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean. Be careful not to overcook.
- Allow them to cool before removing from the baking dish and cutting into desired size.