You can buy this stuff at health food stores but its pricey and sometimes has added sugar and preservatives. But, lucky for your, its so simple and cheap to make yourself!
Know that you can’t stuff this recipe up! And you don’t have to follow the recipe to a tee, play with it.
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender and turn to high.
- The mix will first form a ball and then slowly start to become creamy and smooth.
- Keep blending until you get the desired texture. Some people like it a little crunch and others like it really smooth and creamy.
- Store in a dark jar or in a clear jar in a dark place.
- Eat straight from the jar!
- Make my Raw Lemon Slice.
- Use as a spread.
- Drizzle melted over fruit.
- Use as a cream replacement in desserts.
- Add raw cacao to make a chocolate spread/sauce.
- Use it to make white chocolate bark or super food balls!
Get my Guide to Fats
Learn exactly which fats to use for hot and cold purposes and which ones to avoid completely!